My iPad won't charge.
This has happened to many of us.
Below is a few suggestions that may be able to fix your iPad's charging issue.
- Try another charger (make sure it's a genuine offical Apple charger)
- Place your charger on charge (even if unable to charger) press and hold the power on and off button, whilst pressing the home button for 30-45 seconds.
- Check there is no dust or damage to the charger port.
- Check there is no watermarks on the screen to see if the item has obtained any water damage. This may be causing the battery to not hold charge.
- Plug into iTunes and try to restore the device.
- None of the above worked? Try giving us a call free and we will provide advice on how to fix the item or book it in for repair :)